12545 West 111th St, Lemont, IL 60439
100 yards east of Archer Ave., or four miles west of Swallow Cliff Sledding Hill on Rt. 83 near Lemont.
• Provides muscle-toning for every major muscle group.
• Super calorie-burner.
• Great low-impact exercise for seniors; 13% of skiers are over 55.
Sagawau Nordic is open the third week of December through the first weekend in March, weather permitting. Call for exact opening date.
Trails: 9 am – 4 pm daily, conditions permitting
Lodge: 9 am – 3:45 pm daily
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
• Trail pass (free from the Lodge) must be displayed while skiing.
• Warming lodge, restrooms, drinking fountains, picnic tables and free parking.
• No pets or alcohol, please.
GROOMED AND TRACKED TRAILS
Our trails provide both novice and advanced skiers an excellent cross-country ski experience. We groom and track our trails after fresh snowfall or as needed.
All ski programs are snow dependent. Call for trail conditions.
SKI EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Rentals available from 9 am to 2 pm. Equipment must be returned by 3:45 pm.
Rental Package includes skis, bindings, boots and poles. Classic and skate skis available. All children and adult sizes.
• Individual: $15 • Senior: $10 • Family: $40
• Group (10 or more, Mon-Fri only): $5/person
• Lesson: $20 • Lesson/Rental Combo: $30
To Rent Equipment:
• You must supply a valid driver’s license or $100 deposit.
• You must be 18 years or older, or accompanied by parent or guardian.
Equipment is for use at Sagawau only.
CROSS-COUNTRY SKI LESSONS
Learn to ski with a PSIA-certified professional ski instructor! Lessons cover the basic skills of flatland skiing and getting up and down easy hills.
Saturdays and Sundays • 9:30 am
January through the first weekend in March
$20/person. Ages 12 and up. First come, first served; limit 12. No reservations. A parent or guardian must sign for children under 18.
• Be aware, ski with care. Use courtesy and common sense.
• Ski within your ability. Consider visibility, speed and terrain, especially on hills.
• Keep to designated trails.
• Obey all signs; ski trails are one-way.
• Respect Ski Lesson Zone when students are present.
• Left side of trails are groomed for skating, right side for classic skiing.
• Trail users ahead or downslope have the right of way. Announce your presence when passing.
• Keep a safe distance from other skiers.
• When stopped, please move off track.
• Please do not litter.
• Trail pass must be displayed.