The public is invited to attend and testify at meetings of the Forest Preserve District of Cook County Board of Commissioners.
On this page:
Monthly Board of Commissioners meetings begin at 10 am; monthly committee meetings begin at 9:00 am. Members of the public may access these meetings online or in person as indicated.
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 10 am
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 10 am
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 10 am
- Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 10 am
- Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 10 am (Sagawau Environmental Learning Center)
- Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 10 am
- Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 10 am (Brookfield Zoo)
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 10 am (Crabtree Nature Center)
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 10 am
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10 am
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 10 am
Watch Meetings Live Online
Meetings that take place at the County Building (118 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois 60602) are streamed live by the Secretary to the Board of Commissioners. The September 19, 2023, Board of Commissioners meeting, hosted at Crabtree Nature Center, will be streamed live on the Forest Preserves of Cook County Facebook page.
Provide Public Comments
A meeting agenda and the link to provide public comments or sign up to speak will be posted to our Board Meeting calendar each month.
Public testimony may be submitted in writing online or from the Commissioners’ reception area (118 North Clark Street, 5th Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60602) in accordance with the meeting agenda.
Authorization as a public speaker shall only be granted to those individuals who have submitted in writing, their name and email address, to the Secretary to the Board of Commissioners at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting. Public testimony is limited to three minutes per speaker.
After each speaker has completed their statement, they will be removed from the meeting. They may continue to watch the meeting online or from a viewing area at 69 W. Washington Street, 22nd Floor Conference Room C, Chicago, IL 60602.
List of Public Officials
Forest Preserve District of Cook County Board of Commissioners for the 2022-2026 term:
- Toni Preckwinkle, President
- Frank J. Aguilar | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alma E. Anaya | email@example.com
- Scott R. Britton | firstname.lastname@example.org
- John P. Daley | email@example.com
- Dennis Deer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Degnen | email@example.com
- Bridget Gainer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Gordon | email@example.com
- Bill Lowry | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Miller | email@example.com
- Stanley Moore | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josina Morita | email@example.com
- Kevin B. Morrison | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean M. Morrison | email@example.com
- Anthony J. Quezada | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara S. Stamps | email@example.com
- Maggie Trevor | firstname.lastname@example.org