The public is invited to attend and testify at meetings of the Forest Preserve District of Cook County Board of Commissioners.
On this page:
September 22, 2020 Board Meeting
This meeting will be held virtually. The Rules, Litigation, Workers’ Compensation, Finance and Real Estate Committee Meetings are cancelled.
View agenda, public testimony sign up and live video link.
Board of Commissioners meetings begin at 10am and are located in the County Building – Room 569 (118 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois 60602) unless otherwise posted. Meeting agendas are made available online as they become available from the Secretary to the Board.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Cancelled Tuesday, March 26, 2020
- Rescheduled Tuesday, April 23, 2020 at 1pm
- Location: Virtual Meeting
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 10am
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 10am
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10am
- No August Meeting
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 10am
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Watch Meetings Live Online
Meetings that take place at the County Building (118 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois 60602) are streamed live by the Secretary to the Board of Commissioners.
Sign Up to Testify
Members of the public are encouraged to testify at Forest Preserve District Board Meetings. You must sign-up no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
List of Public Officials
Forest Preserve District of Cook County Board of Commissioners for the 2018-2022 term:
- Toni Preckwinkle, President
- Brandon Johnson, 1st District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dennis Deer, 2nd District | email@example.com
- Bill Lowry, 3rd District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stanley Moore, 4th District | email@example.com
- Deborah Sims, 5th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Miller, 6th District | email@example.com
- Alma E. Anaya, 7th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luis Arroyo, Jr., 8th District | email@example.com
- Peter N. Silvestri, 9th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Gainer, 10th District | email@example.com
- John P. Daley, 11th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Degnen, 12th District | email@example.com
- Larry Suffredin, 13th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott R. Britton, 14th District | email@example.com
- Kevin B. Morrison, 15th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank J. Aguilar, 16th District | email@example.com
- Sean M. Morrison, 17th District | firstname.lastname@example.org