The public is invited to attend and testify at meetings of the Forest Preserve District of Cook County Board of Commissioners.
On this page:
Board of Commissioners meetings begin at 10 am; committee meetings begin at 9:30 am. Members of the public may access these meetings online until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021
- Thursday, March 18, 2021 (Special Board Meeting)
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Watch Meetings Live Online
Meetings that take place at the County Building (118 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois 60602) are streamed live by the Secretary to the Board of Commissioners.
Provide Public Comments
A meeting agenda and the link to provide public comments or sign up to speak will be posted to our Board Meeting calendar each month.
Public testimony may be submitted in writing online or from the Commissioners reception area (118 North Clark Street, 5th Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60602).
Authorization as a virtual public speaker shall only be granted to those individuals who have submitted in writing, their name, email address, phone number, subject matter, and organization (if any) to the Secretary to the Board of Commissioners at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting. Duly authorized virtual public speakers may speak live from the Commissioners reception area (118 North Clark Street, 5th Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60602) or be sent a link to virtually deliver testimony at a time specified in the meeting agenda. Public testimony is limited to three minutes per speaker.
After each speaker has completed their statement, they will be removed from the meeting. They may continue to watch the meeting online or from a viewing area at 69 W. Washington Street, 22nd Floor Conference Room C, Chicago, IL 60602.
List of Public Officials
Forest Preserve District of Cook County Board of Commissioners for the 2018-2022 term:
- Toni Preckwinkle, President
- Brandon Johnson, 1st District | email@example.com
- Dennis Deer, 2nd District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Lowry, 3rd District | email@example.com
- Stanley Moore, 4th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deborah Sims, 5th District | email@example.com
- Donna Miller, 6th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alma E. Anaya, 7th District | email@example.com
- Luis Arroyo, Jr., 8th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter N. Silvestri, 9th District | email@example.com
- Bridget Gainer, 10th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- John P. Daley, 11th District | email@example.com
- Bridget Degnen, 12th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Suffredin, 13th District | email@example.com
- Scott R. Britton, 14th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin B. Morrison, 15th District | email@example.com
- Frank J. Aguilar, 16th District | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean M. Morrison, 17th District | email@example.com