The Rolling Knolls disc golf course is designed to provide a great experience for players of all skill levels.
On this page:
Course Location & Description
Converted from a former country club golf course, this 18-hole disc golf course features rolling terrain and a mix tree cover and open areas.
- Holes: 18
- Par: 59
- Length: 6195 – 6557 ft (depending on pin placement)
- Tee type: Concrete
- Hole type: DGA Mach V
Disc Golf Rules & Regulations
- Play smart! Never throw into a blind area or when players, spectators, pedestrians, or other facility users are within range. Use a spotter.
- Remove disc from disc golf basket after hole has been completed.
- Allow faster groups to play through when possible.
- Wait to throw your disc until other players and other users are out of range.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Permits required for groups of 25 or more.
- Respect the course: no glass containers, littering, graffiti, or abuse to equipment or flora.
- No motorized vehicles on grass or trails.