Throughout history, women have played a critical role in protecting the environment and furthering our understanding of the natural world. Join the Forest Preserves of Cook County all month long as we celebrate Women’s History Month with special programs highlighting some of the prominent women conservationists and scientists who’ve made indelible impacts on nature.
Sign up for the Forest Way and receive the latest Forest Preserves news, events and volunteer opportunities each month. View past newsletters.Sign Up
- Clear Air, Clean Water, and Wildlife Habitat Protection Referendum
- Nature Express Bus Provides Free Rides to Nature
- Enjoy Benefits of Nature During Mental Health Awareness Month
- Sixth Forest Preserves Site Earns Illinois Land and Water Reserve Designation
- Trailside’s 2023 Birdhouse Contest