Located in Lyons, Cermak Family Aquatic Center offers zero-depth entry, a lazy river, small children’s slides, play features, a water playground, lounge areas, and a concession stand.
On this page:
Location & Hours
Cermak Family Aquatic Center
Things to Do & Amenities
- Service dogs are allowed at most public locations. View accessibility policies.
HoursSaturday - Sunday: 11am - 7pmMonday - Friday: 2:30pm - 7pmPools will stay open until 8pm if the temperature is above 76°F or there are more than 20 people in the pool at 7pm. Always call to confirm. Hours vary throughout the season depending on weather & demand.
Closures & Alerts
Single Day Admission
Single day admission must be purchased in person. Refunds are not available for any reason, including inclement weather.
|3 years old & under||FREE|
|4 to 12 years old||$5|
|13 years & older||$7|
Season passes may be purchased online or in person. Refunds are not available for any reason, including inclement weather.
|Family Pass (up to 4 members)||$158|
|Family Pass (up to 5 members)||$189|
|Family Pass (6 or more members)||$220|
Cermak Family Aquatic Center offers CELTS Swim School Programs. Group, Private, and Babies Classes meet once a week, and last for 6 consecutive weeks. Jump start clinics include six consecutive days of 30 minute swim lessons.
Host your pool party at Cermak Family Aquatic Center! Semi-private parties are available during regular hours and private parties are available after hours.
- Obey the lifeguards and follow pool rules. They are there for your safety.
- All persons are required to shower before entering the pool area.
- Food and drink is only permitted in the concession seating area; no outside food or drink (except water) is allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Clean and proper swimwear is required.
- Parents or guardians should supervise their children at all times; children under age 8 should be kept within arm’s reach.
- Please walk on the pool deck; no running.
- Only clean footwear and wheelchairs are allowed in the pool area; strollers are not allowed.
- Persons with open wounds, excessive sunburn, abrasions that have not healed, or bandages of any kind cannot be allowed in the water.
- Only Coast Guard approved flotation devices/toys are allowed. This will be indicated on the device.
- No smoking allowed in the pool area.
- The Forest Preserves of Cook County cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- State law requires that when lightning and/or thunder occur the pool deck and all outside areas must be cleared for 30 minutes; the Forest Preserves cannot issue refunds in the event of inclement weather.
- All children who are not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers and tight fitting rubber or plastic pants
- Please do not change diapers on the pool deck. Changing tables are available in the locker rooms.