On this page:
Location & Things to Do
Things to Do & Amenities
- Accessible Portable Bathroom
- Trail Access
- Hiking & Walking
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Ice Fishing
- Portable bathroom open May 1 to October 31 depending on weather conditions.
- Accessible Grove #1
- Accessible May 1 to October 31.
- Distance to parking: 136 ft
- Distance to accessible portable bathroom: 116 ft
- Capacity: 200 people
HoursYear-round: Sunrise to Sunset
Closures & Alerts
Fishing at Arrowhead Lake
Arrowhead Lake is a 13-acre body of water with a maximum depth of 12.6 feet. Three bump-outs are located off the parking lot that allows fishermen to access deeper water. Designated ice fishing lake.
The Tinley Creek Trail System’s three paved loops take visitors over gently rolling hills, through prairies and forests, and alongside wetlands and ravines.
Location: Markham, Midlothian, Oak Forest, Orland Park, Palos Heights & Tinely Park