Swim, play or relax at one of three aquatic centers located in beautiful forest preserve settings.
In 2016, all aquatic centers are open every day from May 28 to September 5. For questions or concerns about aquatic centers, please call 708-386-4042.
↓ Jump to: Locations & Hours | Rates & Season Passes | Rules
Cermak Family Aquatic Center
7600 W. Ogden Avenue, Lyons (map)
Green Lake Family Aquatic Center
1100 River Oaks Drive, Calumet City (map)
Whealan Pool Aquatic Center
6200 W. Devon Ave, Chicago (map)
Aquatic Centers may close due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control. Please call or check the Aquatic Centers’ Facebook page (listed above) for the latest information on closures.
May 31 – June 3: 2 pm – 7pm
June 4 – September 5: 11 am – 7 pm
2016 Rates & Season Passes
|Single Day Admission
|3 years old & under
|4 to 12 years old
|13 years & older
|Family Pass (up to 4 members)
|Family Pass (up to 5 members)
|Family Pass (6 or more members)
NOTE: Refunds are not available for any reason, including inclement weather.
Buy Your Season Pass Online!
Season passes may be purchased online or in person from May 28 to September 5. Single day admission must be purchased in person.
- Obey the lifeguards and follow pool rules. They are there for your safety.
- All persons are required to shower before entering the pool area.
- Food and drink is only permitted in the concession seating area; no outside food or drink (except water) is allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Clean and proper swimwear is required.
- Parents or guardians should supervise their children at all times; children under age 8 should be kept within arm’s reach.
- Please walk on the pool deck; no running.
- Only clean footwear and wheelchairs are allowed in the pool area; strollers are not allowed.
- Persons with open wounds, excessive sunburn, abrasions that have not healed, or bandages of any kind cannot be allowed in the water.
- Only Coast Guard approved flotation devices/toys are allowed. This will be indicated on the device.
- No smoking allowed in the pool area.
- The Forest Preserves of Cook County cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- State law requires that when lightning and/or thunder occur the pool deck and all outside areas must be cleared for 30 minutes; the Forest Preserves cannot issue refunds in the event of inclement weather.
- All children who are not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers and tight fitting rubber or plastic pants
- Please do not change diapers on the pool deck. Changing tables are available in the locker rooms.