For cases facilitated through the Cook County Court Administrator’s office that have been assigned to a case manager or adult probation officer, please contact Monica Fife-Ivy for more details: email@example.com or 708-771-1051.
For court appointed community service with no case worker, you can earn community service hours by attending Stewardship Workdays. To sign up, follow the steps below:
- Search for opportunities on our online volunteer system and find an opportunity with “Stewardship Volunteer Days” in the title.
- Sign up (you will create an online profile when you do this) and contact the person listed under “Contacts & Locations” to make sure that they can sign any required paperwork. Be sure to bring any forms needed to document your hours to your volunteer opportunity.
- Report your hours on your online profile. Need help? See the Logging Hours Primer (PDF).
- When you have completed and reported the number of hours required, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a report on Forest Preserves of Cook County letterhead. Please allow two business days to receive your report.
- Continue to volunteer because you enjoyed the experience!